DATES / TIMES / PLACE
Tuesday, September 24th from 9am to 6pm
Wednesday, September 25th from 9am to 6pm
Thursday, September 26th from 9am to 5pm
Paris expo Porte de Versailles Hall 4
1, place de la Porte de Versailles - 75015 PARIS - FRANCE
GPS coordinates: Latitude 48.83 / Longitude : 2.29
Admission to the exhibitions is exclusively reserved for professionals upon presentation of an electronic badge, the personal visitor badge, or the free invitation card accompanied by a professional business card.
COMING TO THE EXHIBITION
Coming by car
- By the inner ring road: exit Porte de la Plaine or Porte de Versailles
- By the external ring road: exit Porte de Sèvres or Porte de Versailles
- F car parks with direct access to the exhibitions
Coming by taxi
Taxi station: Boulevard Lefèbvre and Boulevard Victor (opposite Porte A of the exhibition centre)
Coming by metro
- Line 12: Porte de Versailles station
- Line 8: Balard station
Coming by bus
- Line 39: "Desnouettes" or "Balard-Lecourbe" stop
- Line 80: "Porte de Versailles" stop
Coming by tramway
- Line T2, stop "Porte de Versailles"
- Line T3, stop "Porte de Versailles" or "Desnouettes"
Coming by bike
- Station 15049 - 2 Rue Ernest Renan
- Station 15107 - 42 Boulevard Victor
- Station 15061 - 12 Square Desnouettes
- Station 15126 - Ernest Renan Street / Parc des expositions
Coming by plane
The exhibition centre is 40 minutes from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport by RER, metro or A1 motorway, and 20 minutes from Orly airport by A6 motorway.
AIR FRANCE KLM Global Meetings
Your Identifier Code (ID) is "34884AF" Valid for transport between 13/09/2019 to 05/10/2019
Benefit from discounts on public fares without constraints and with total flexibility. To obtain preferential rates for this event and buy your ticket online >> click here.
To find your nearest Air France and KLM agency, visit: www.airfrance.com
The frequent flyer programmes of Air France and KLM partner airlines allow you to earn miles using Air France or KLM flights.