This website is the property of GL events Exhibitions S.A,
A public limited company with a share capital of €7,623,648 registered in the LYON Trade Register under number 380 552 976, whose registered office is located at 59 Quai Rambaud 69002 Lyon.
Its individual VAT identification number is FR77 380 552 976
The person in charge of publishing the site is Philippe PASQUET as General Manager GL events Exhibitions S.A.
GL events S.I
Route d'Irigny, Z.I Nord - 69530 BRIGNAIS
Design and development
Smile Open Source - commercial.france[at]smile.fr / 04 37 23 23 56 69
General conditions of use of the site:
1. This site and all its content (including photos, logos, trademarks and information of any kind contained therein) are protected by copyright. GL Events Exhibitions (hereinafter referred to as the publisher) grants Internet users a simple authorization to view which excludes in particular the reuse of all or part of the content of this site for any reason whatsoever. Permission to reproduce is granted only in digital form on the computer used to consult the site for the purpose of viewing the pages consulted by the Internet user's navigation software. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents (logos, photos, information of any kind or other...). The documents to be downloaded are also protected by copyright; the limits of use of these documents are specified on the relevant pages of the site.
2. The creation of a hypertext link to the site is authorized without a frame and exclusively to the home page of the site, unless expressly authorized in advance by the publisher. The publisher cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for the information published on the sites with which hypertext links have been installed.
3. Any use of this site that does not comply with the above points, unless otherwise specified on the site or with the express prior authorisation of the publisher, is prohibited and engages the responsibility of its author.
4. In accordance with the legislation in force, users have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning them. Through us you may receive proposals from other companies or associations. If you do not wish to do so, simply write to us at webmaster.
5. By using this site, the Internet user accepts the present conditions of use described above. Any dispute resulting from the use of this site or the dissemination of the information it contains will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Lyon applying French law.
GL Events Exhibitions collects information from website visitors through questionnaires on the website.
In accordance with the conditions provided for by law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you have a right of access to the information concerning you and you can have it modified. If you wish to correct or delete certain data, please send an e-mail to webmaster.
The website is registered with the C.N.I.L. (Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés) under the reference 1711825 v 0 of 22 October 2013 and is updated.