INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF METROLOGY
The International Congress of Metrology will be held in Paris in partnership with Measurement World.
Through 200 conferences and 6 round tables, the CIM 2019 aims to present best industrial practices, R&D and measurement perspectives in industry. All sectors of activity are concerned.
- 1000 participants
- 45 countries represented, and 35% foreign participants
- 70% professional industrialists and users
- 30% organisations, research laboratories, teachers
- Control of measurement, analysis and testing processes: uncertainties, traceability, cost optimisation, certification, compliance and risk...
- Measurement techniques and good practices: mass, force, flow rates, pressure, dimension, electricity, time-frequency, temperature and hygrometry, optics and photonics, ionising radiation, chemical measurements, biological measurements R&D et perspectives :
- data qualification, analysis and security...
- advanced production, predictive maintenance, additive manufacturing...
- new technologies, intelligent sensors, industrial IOT...
- energy efficiency, renewable resources, pollution control...
- health diagnosis, treatment optimisation, drug effectiveness...
- standardisation, simplification of regulations, evolution of the IS...
- skills development, recruitment, human/machine interaction...
- quantum technology, AI...
THE ROUND TABLES
- Smart sensors for optimised production
- Additive manufacturing: the challenges of measurement and control
- New ISO/CEI 17025: risk-based approach and feedback
- Which training for which professions in industry 4.0?
- The contribution of metrology to quantify climate change
- New technologies for the safety and traceability of the measuring chain
Call for papers is open until January 30, 2019
(Submission of proposals on www.cim2019.com)
T : +33 (0)4 67 06 20 36 / email: email@example.com
The CIM is organised by the Collège Français de Métrologie with the support of:
BEA METROLOGIE, BIPM, BOSCH, CETIAT, CETIM, COFRAC, DIGIPLANT CONSULTING, EA, EURAMET, IMPLEX, PTB (DE), STIL, TRESCAL, LNE, NPL (GB), NCSLi (US), OIML, PSA GROUPE, SPF ECONOMIE (BE), UNIVERSITE DE BOURGOGNE.